Earlier this week, Kintsugi exhibited at Naidex for the first time. It did not disappoint. The two-day event showcases independent living innovations, such as mobility products, and the work of support organisations and useful service providers. This year, there was a focus on inclusive fashion. It's very exciting for a brand like ours to know that there are others working on...
- Judith Cook on The accessible items we're loving this week: underwear edition
- تسديد قروض on Product focus: Sally skirt
- Astrid on Product focus: Sally skirt
- bonner and partners on Shooting stars: the body confident photoshoot the world needs more of
- Alan Martin on Shooting stars: the body confident photoshoot the world needs more of