Followers of our blog will know that we've been writing a series of posts to cover the amazing women we've named our garments after. This week, we're writing about Rosa May Billinghurst and the cape that takes her name. The cape The Rosa May cape went through several iterations before it reached its final design. Initially, the navy was a...
- Judith Cook on The accessible items we're loving this week: underwear edition
- تسديد قروض on Product focus: Sally skirt
- Astrid on Product focus: Sally skirt
- bonner and partners on Shooting stars: the body confident photoshoot the world needs more of
- Alan Martin on Shooting stars: the body confident photoshoot the world needs more of